CASHTRAK IS HIRING!
Our thriving bookkeeping company serving London and the Southeast is seeking an Office Manager who will manage the day to day administration and workflow of the Cashtrak team, including:
- Handling incoming mail
- Co-ordinating diaries and scheduling work
- Answering telephone enquiries
- On-boarding clients and issuing contracts
- Scanning and overseeing data recognition processes
- Organising the MD and wider team
- Managing the company's databases, ultimately acting as Data Officer
- Managing office equipment, servicing and repairs
- Supporting future recruitment
We would like to speak to you if you are an experienced all-rounder with confident Word and Excel skills, good at taking the initiative and prioritising. This is a hands-on job with scope to grow. We would currently like to cover school hours, ie, 9.00 am - 2.30 pm daily, when our staff are particularly busy in meetings. Part of the role can be carried out remotely and we envisage increasing the scope of the position to include duties such as weekly web and social media updates. In the longer term we would like the successful candidate to be in a position to increase commitment to full-time as the business continues to grow.
A competitive rate of pay is offered, commensurate with experience. To join our friendly and successful team, please apply with covering letter and CV to email@example.com