If you need someone to manage or fix your accounts, look no further!
After a brief assessment of your requirements we can work with you on a hourly basis, or as a retained service.
We believe in transparent pricing and can do as little or as much of your bookkeeping as you need, from a wide range of services.
We tailor our packages to fit in with your needs & budget, taking on as much or little as you need providing top tips and money & tax saving tips.
Why Outsource To Cashtrak?
Lots of reasons! Save time and money, ensure compliance and peace of mind - watch our video for more details.
Bookkeeping & VAT
- Payments, receipts and bank reconciliations
- Opening bank and trading accounts
- Customer invoicing
- Credit control, and collection of monies due to the company
- Management of cash and bank balances
- Management of the company's relationship with its bankers
- Tax self-assessment and tax forms
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Completion of VAT returns
- Dispute negotiation with Customs and Excise
Payroll & CIS
Click here for in depth information about our payroll service. To summarise:
- Payroll run to your current payment schedule
- Payslips and reports emailed to you for acceptance
- RTI submissions made directly to HMRC
- Starters and leavers including P45
- Annual holiday tracking
- All aspects of pensions & auto-enrolment
- Statutory payments for sickness and parental leave pay
- Legal deductions
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- P11s, P32s and year-end submission
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) experts
Self-Assessment Tax Return
Using our simple, 5 step process we will calculate and submit your tax return. For more in depth information click here. To summarise:
Why pay someone to do this when you can do it yourself?
We have many years experience with tax returns, so:
- We are able to advise you on tax savings that you may not be aware of
- Make recommendations to save you money in the next tax year
- Liase with HMRC on your behalf
Minimum input is needed from our clients, we do the hard work leaving you with time to focus on what you want with the reassurance that your tax return is fully compliant with HMRC.
Click here for more information.
Virtual Accounts Department
Working remotely, or in your offices in High Wycombe area:
- Purchase ledger control
- Sales ledger control
- Bank, PayPal and credit card reconciliations
- Online shop integration
- Nominal ledger control
- Wages journal
- Fixed asset register
- VAT and acting as your agent
- Software partnering, support and training:
- Xero, Sage, ClearBooks, QuickBooks, FreeAgent
- Snapshot of the financial status of the business
- Business planning financials
- Month-end journals
- Reporting including profit & loss account and balance sheet
- Budgetary control and variance reporting
- Detailed cashflow analysis and forecasting
- Cost-cutting analysis
Overflow Service To Accounting Firms
- Overflow bookkeeping by competent and qualified staff
- Cost-effective partnership providing regular support
- Leaves employees more time to manage clients
- Enables practices to improve recoverability of qualified staff
- Reliable, timely service
- Re enrolment compliance declaration
- The Pension Regulator investigation support
End of year accounts for businesses with a turnover of less than £10.5M and fewer than 50 employees
Add Ons (Nice To Have)
- Xero Projects - drive profitability by easily tracking time and costs on every job - click here - Xero Projects for more information
- Fluidly - cash flow forecasting, budgeting and credit control - click here Fluidly information - for more information
- Administration extras - we can support any admin task short or long term e.g. issuing sales invoices, calling debtors, taking forwarded calls
Cashtrak are based in Stokenchurch, outside High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire which is in the beautiful Chilterns. We have embraced the accounting cloud technology for a long time and love that we can provide self-assessment tax returns for High Wycombe as easy as we can for London, Manchester, Liverpool, Bournemouth or Oxford! We keep a close eye on emerging technologies and are often on the Beta lists of the big players allowing our clients to benefit from cost and time saving technologies. Although we love new technology we also appreciate no everyone does and are happy to be able to provide services technology free if required. For example, we have a few clients we process and file self-assessment tax returns for in High Wycombe where the client posts us their paperwork. So, wherever you are in the country, we are your local bookkepers!