Bookkeeping & VAT
- Payments, receipts and bank reconciliations
- Opening bank and trading accounts
- Customer invoicing
- Credit control, and collection of monies due to the company
- Management of cash and bank balances
- Management of the company's relationship with its bankers
- Tax self-assessment and tax forms
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Help and guidance on planning and administration
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Completion of VAT returns
- Dispute negotiation with HMRC
Payroll & CIS
- Payroll run to your current payment schedule
- Payslips and reports emailed to you for acceptance
- RTI submissions made directly to HMRC
- Starters and leavers including P45
- Annual holiday tracking
- All aspects of pensions & auto/ re-enrolment
- Statutory payments (such as sickness and parental leave pay)
- Legal deductions
- Salary sacrifice schemes
- P11s, P32s and year-end submission
- Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) experts
- Approve payroll and pay your staff in a few clicks (additional cost software)
Income Tax Self-Assessment Tax Return (ITSA)
- We are able to guide you on tax savings that you may not be aware of
- Make recommendations to save you money in the next tax year
- Liase with HMRC on your behalf
Minimum input is needed from our clients, we do the hard work leaving you with time to focus on what you want with the reassurance that your tax return is fully compliant with HMRC.
Tax returns aren't just for the self-employed:
- Complete a tax return to claim if you aren't reimbursed your full HMRC fuel advisory rate by your employer
- Any other untaxed income (such as money from renting out a property, tips & commissions, online auction selling, dividends from foreign income.)
Virtual Accounts Department
Working remotely, or in your offices in High Wycombe area:
- Purchase ledger control
- Sales ledger control
- Bank, PayPal and credit card reconciliations
- Online shop integration
- Nominal ledger control
- Wages journal
- Fixed asset register
- VAT and acting as your agent
- Software partnering, support and training:
- Xero, Sage, ClearBooks, QuickBooks, FreeAgent
- Snapshot of the financial status of the business
- Business planning financials
- Month-end journals
- Reporting including profit & loss account and balance sheet
- Budgetary control and variance reporting
- Detailed cashflow analysis and forecasting
- Cost-cutting analysis
Overflow Service To Accounting Firms
- Overflow bookkeeping by competent and qualified staff
- Cost-effective partnership providing regular support
- Allows your employees more time to manage clients
- Enables practices to improve recoverability of qualified staff
- Reliable, timely service
- End of year accounts for businesses with a turnover of less than £10.5M and fewer than 50 employees
- Auto & Re enrolment compliance declaration
- The Pension Regulator investigation support
- One off assessment to ensure employer is compliant
Registered Office Address
Legally, all businesses registered with Companies House must have a registered office address for communication to be sent to. Using a different address to your business avoids unsolicited marketing and maintains a clear distinction between official and operational locations.
We can support your business in explaining what the communication means and any action that needs to be taken.
If we are also providing bookkeeping services, it means we are able to manage any situation immediately.
From 4th March, 2024, PO Boxes are not able to be used as a registered address. Our low fee means this is a very cost effective service.
Registered Email Address
New laws from 4th March, 2024 introduce the requirement for a registered email address, working in the same was as a registered office address, this email address will be used by Companies House to communicate with your business.
Cashtrak are based in Stokenchurch, near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. We are surrounded by the beautiful Chilterns.
We've long embraced cloud accounting technology allowing us to undertake work for our local self-assessment tax returns clients as well as all over the country - London, Manchester, Liverpool, Bournemouth or Oxford! We keep a close eye on emerging technologies and are often on the Beta lists of the big players allowing our clients to benefit from cost and time saving technologies.
New technology provides a number of benefits however we appreciate not everyone feels the same are just as capable of providing our services technology free if required. So, wherever you are in the country, we are your local bookkeepers!