Year-End and Micro-Entity Accounts: What are your Statutory Obligations as a small business, and how can Cashtrak help?
All registered companies in the UK (even those non-trading) are legally required to file a set of year-end accounts to Companies House. This includes a profit and loss (or income and expenditure) account, a balance sheet, and notes. Not to mention Confirmation Statements, PSC registers and corporation tax returns.
All sound a bit complicated, time-consuming, and fraught with detail and deadlines to catch you out?
Not with Cashtrak on board!
It’s a common complaint: as a small business owner you don’t have the time, resources, knowledge or technical systems to easily produce your own accounts.
Let us take the pressure off, save you time and money, make sure nothing is missed, and deliver it all with our hallmark friendly, reliable service.
What Cashtrak can do for you:
- Take the pressure off your to-do list by producing non-audited final accounts for your business and filing them with Companies House.
- Assist with company tax returns and tax computations, creating and maintaining a PSC Register, and filing an annual Confirmation Statement.
- Advise and provide services regarding Company Formation.
- Ensure that you meet statutory obligations (and thus avoid fines) by managing timings and meeting all deadlines with every box ticked.
- Provide a high-quality service at a reasonable charge (probably a lot less than your average accountant), saving you time and money.
Are you a small company filling two of the following criteria: a turnover of less than £632,000, a balance sheet totalling not more than £316,000, or fewer than 10 employees?
If so, are you aware that you can be defined as a ‘Micro-Entity’, therefore eligible to submit a more condensed, less detailed version of year-end accounts?
Cashtrak specialises in the creation of micro-entity year-end accounts, preparing your full accounts before converting this into the required micro-entity report.
Let us do the maths
Whatever your size - whether you are a sole trader, partnership or limited company; a micro-entity or a small business with a turnover of less than £10.5million and fewer than 50 employees – Cashtrak can relieve you of an often stressful and time-consuming exercise.
Our team will prepare your year-end accounts to the level of statutory detail required, with a friendly, professional service, competitive pricing, and flexible appointment times.
We offer a FREE initial consultation to assess what exactly your business requires - so start taking the ‘end-of-the-world’ feeling out of end-of-year accounts and contact us today.